Style Design
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Style Design

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

AuteurMessage
Eletryve
Invité
Anonymous

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Empty
MessageSujet: The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com   The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Icon_minitimeLun 1 Aoû - 0:57

<a href=&quot title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <a href=&quot title="How To Plank">How To Plank</a> The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in ”Asia” and Australia, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved. <a href=&quot title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <br>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com
Page 1 sur 1